Monday, January 12, 2015

These Dying Wills

It's a new week so a new question for everyone to think about! Here is the question everyone, what is your favorite weather? In other words, out of sky, storm, rain, sun, lighting, mist, and cloud, which do you like best?

I think my profile name kind of gives it away which one I like best. So why sky? Mainly because of KHR,  since the sky represents those who believes and accepts others. But also since the sky is lonely, when it's all clear, and is nothing in sight, it almost feels like it's about to come down and swallow you whole.

Yet at the same times, it is really so lonely? There are the clouds and sun to accompany it in the morning and afternoon. While in the night, there are the stars and moon to shine in the spotlight.

It's always there, watching over us and well no matter where you are in the world someone is looking up at the sky with you. It's the same sky everywhere and it's always changing from night to day or rain to shine or the opposite. Yet it's still beautiful in it's own way because there is something unspeakable and magical about it. It's vast, almost never ending.

It's a breath of fresh air, it's peaceful, and when I look up. I feel like I can just stand there and enjoy that moment of peace in a crazy world like ours which at times it feel like I'm hanging off a cliff about to drop and there is nothing to catch me. It's the same with looking at the sky, but like I said, there is something about it that feels that even if I let go. The wind will catch me, there is someone out there that I haven't met who will catch me before I fall. Most of all, God will catch me.

So I like the sky. It's obvious beauty in plain sight, you just have to let it go (pun intended) and watch the skies. :)

~Sora

Written originally on Oct 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment