Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sleepless

Yo people of the internet! Or rather my fellow fandom obsessed readers, writers, and daydreamers. Let's just say I'm exhusted right now.

So what is the point of this post? Not much really, I thought I would just say I'm still alive for everyone who reads my stuff or knows me vaguely. It's just been rather busy with school and life in general really. But it isn't too bad I suppose, I'm just stressed because a lot is riding on what I do now in this moment of time. If that makes any sense whatsoever. 

Anyway special call out to Karasu and Tachi! They just did finals so I'll be praying for them as well. Hope they did well and have a blast for our last quarter! 

But hey, it's like what my favorite Duelists and Cardfighters say. It isn't over until the last card is drawn! So pray for me everyone that I survive intact these next few months and I'll pray for the same. 

Sora

1 comment:

  1. You need to post more often Sky! I like to read your posts

    ReplyDelete